Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in loading and unloading petroleum products, such as oils, gasoline, and kerosene into and from tank cars and trucks: Receives shipping orders and instructions as to type, specification, and volume of material to be loaded, loading priorities, dates of incoming and outgoing shipments, shipping destinations, and availability of storage tanks, tank cars, and trucks.
- 2) Prepares schedules indicating car numbers and specifications and volume of material to be loaded.
- 3) Directs workers in spotting and moving tank cars and trucks in yard, in inspecting and cleaning tank cars and trucks, and in loading and sampling petroleum products.
- 4) Inspects condition of cars or trucks rejected for loading and arranges for their repair or cleaning.
- 5) Reviews loading and laboratory sample records to verify conformity of load to specifications.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "LOADING-RACK SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOADING-RACK SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOADING-RACK SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOADING-RACK SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 5991