Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives self-propelled electric loading machine equipped with gathering arms and conveyor to load shattered coal, rock, or ore into shuttle or mine cars in underground mine: Drives machine into pile of material blasted from working face.
- 2) Moves levers to raise and swivel multisectioned conveyor boom and to start conveyor boom and gathering-arm motors.
- 3) Advances machine to gather material and convey it into car at rear.
- 4) Stops gathering arms when car is full.
- 5) Pries off loose material from roof and moves it into path of machine with crowbar.
- 6) Moves trailing electrical cable clear of obstructions, using rubber safety gloves.
- 7) May replace hydraulic hoses, headlight bulbs, and gathering-arm teeth.
Is being a "LOADING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOADING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOADING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOADING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5988