Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up automatic machine to fill small arms cartridge cases with powder and insert bullets: Installs machine parts, such as shell and bullet dials, carriers, punches, crimping die, and powder charge regulator, to accommodate designated size and type of cartridge to be filled, using handtools.
- 2) Turns setscrews or nuts to adjust and synchronize mechanisms.
- 3) Cleans machine and lubricates moving parts.
- 4) Polishes punches and dies to remove scratches or adhering brass, using bench grinder and emery cloth.
- 5) Disassembles machine or parts to remove jammed cartridges and to replace worn or broken parts.
- 6) Tests sample of cartridges for pullout of bullets and weighs powder load, using pull-test machine and gram scale.
- 8) Gives instructions to new workers in operation of machines and use of gauges.
Is being a "LOADING-MACHINE ADJUSTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOADING-MACHINE ADJUSTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOADING-MACHINE ADJUSTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOADING-MACHINE ADJUSTER"
Job Number: 5986