"LOADER, SEMICONDUCTOR DIES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Loads dies, using vacuum wand, into carriers that hold and protect dies during fabrication of semiconductor packages: Pours dies from container onto filter paper.
- 2) Picks up and places dies circuit-side up in indentations in carrier, using vacuum wand.
- 3) Secures lid on carrier, using manual pressure.
- 4) May clean dies prior to loading, using solutions and cleaning equipment.
- 5) May sort semiconductor devices to remove defective devices marked in inspection department.
Is being a "LOADER, SEMICONDUCTOR DIES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOADER, SEMICONDUCTOR DIES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOADER, SEMICONDUCTOR DIES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOADER, SEMICONDUCTOR DIES"
Job Number: 5982