Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists LOADER I in pumping liquid chemicals, petroleum products, and other liquids into or from tank cars, trucks, or barges, performing any combination of following duties: Cleans tanks, using brooms, hose, and cleaning compound.
- 2) Removes and replaces dome caps, using wrenches.
- 3) Attaches ground cable to truck to prevent sparks due to static electricity when flammable or volatile material is to be loaded or unloaded.
- 4) Connects hose to outlet plugs at bottom of tank to prepare car for unloading.
- 5) Disconnects hose and replaces plugs after unloading, using wrenches.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "LOADER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOADER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOADER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOADER HELPER"
Job Number: 5978