Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends load-testing machine to test coiled or leaf springs for conformance with load requirements: Positions spring on bed of machine.
- 2) Turns hand gauges or positions block gauges to regulate travel of flattening ram.
- 3) Pulls lever to lower ram and compress spring under specified load.
- 4) Measures contraction of spring, using gauges.
- 5) Rejects springs which do not contract specified distance.
- 6) May measure spring dimensions, using micrometers, calipers, protractor, and plug gauges.
Is being a "LOAD TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOAD TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOAD TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOAD TESTER"
Job Number: 5976