Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates equipment to load-test tooling and material handling apparatus, such as jigs, fixtures, cables, metal and fabric slings, chains, binders, and tie rods: Reads specifications to determine load-test procedures.
- 2) Positions and secures tooling or apparatus to be tested in holding devices, manually or using crane or forklift.
- 3) Attaches load-test equipment to test specimen, according to specifications.
- 4) Adjusts test equipment controls to apply specified weight or pressure to test specimen to determine holding or handling capacity or to determine maximum load at which item fatigues or breaks.
- 5) Examines tooling and handling apparatus for structural failure or misuse.
- 6) Records test information.
- 7) Attaches inspection tags to tooling or apparatus.
Is being a "LOAD-TEST MECHANIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOAD-TEST MECHANIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOAD-TEST MECHANIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOAD-TEST MECHANIC"
Job Number: 5996