Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in operating machines and equipment to separate sand and gravel according to size, and in testing, stockpiling, and loading sand and gravel into railroad cars and trucks: Reviews car loading orders and issues directions to workers to expedite railroad car and truck loading.
- 2) Notifies CAR CLEANER and YARD ENGINEER to clean and position specified railcars for loading.
- 3) Determines causes of malfunctioning equipment and notifies MAINTENANCE-MECHANIC SUPERVISOR.
- 4) Orders changes in ratio of material, according to test results, to conform to plant or customer specifications.
- 5) Coordinates changes in plant setup to maintain production specifications.
- 6) Collects railroad car loading records at specified intervals and submits records to office.
- 7) Maintains record of vibrating screen setup in plant.
- 9) May make minor repairs to machinery and equipment, using handtools.
- 10) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "LOAD-OUT SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOAD-OUT SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOAD-OUT SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOAD-OUT SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 5995