"LITHOGRAPH-PRESS OPERATOR, TINWARE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates lithograph press to print descriptive material and designs on tinplate: Installs printing plates on machine rolls, using handtools and gauges.
- 2) Adjusts feed guides, back and side gauges, and rollers with handtools.
- 3) Mixes colors of paint according to formula and fills paint fountain.
- 4) Starts machine and makes trial run.
- 5) Adjusts or changes gears to regulate rate of feed and turns fountain valves to adjust flow of paint.
- 6) Inspects lithographed plate to ensure that printing is clear and lined-up according to specifications or sample.
- 7) Examines plates during process and removes defective plates.
- 8) Observes heat gauges and regulates controls of drying oven to maintain specified heat.
Is being a "LITHOGRAPH-PRESS OPERATOR, TINWARE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LITHOGRAPH-PRESS OPERATOR, TINWARE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LITHOGRAPH-PRESS OPERATOR, TINWARE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LITHOGRAPH-PRESS OPERATOR, TINWARE"
Job Number: 5971