Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends one or more grinding mills that grind nibs or preground nibs of cocoa bean paste to obtain liquid chocolate of specified consistency: Starts machine and opens slide gate of hopper to release nibs, or turns valve to permit paste to flow through grinding stones.
- 2) Observes ammeter on machine to determine amount of current produced by friction of grinding stone, and moves handles to adjust clearance between stones.
- 3) Feels and tastes liquor to ascertain if texture conforms to standards.
- 4) Draws sample for laboratory analysis.
- 5) Pumps liquor to storage tanks.
- 6) May pregrind nibs into paste-like consistency.
Is being a "LIQUOR-GRINDING-MILL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LIQUOR-GRINDING-MILL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LIQUOR-GRINDING-MILL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LIQUOR-GRINDING-MILL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5966