Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Routes flow of wash water from char filter as directed by LIQUOR-BRIDGE OPERATOR: Prepares filter-record board, showing filters to be filled with liquor.
- 2) Ties clean pockets on filter discharge nipple to prevent splashing in weir boxes.
- 3) Changes weir boxes to divert flow of sweetwater or waste water to specified tanks or bays, noting changes on filter record board.
- 4) Tests water for density to ascertain sugar content, using hydrometer.
- 5) Bottles samples of liquor and sweetwater for laboratory analysis.
- 6) Washes weir boxes and keeps work station in sanitary condition.
Is being a "LIQUOR-BRIDGE-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LIQUOR-BRIDGE-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LIQUOR-BRIDGE-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LIQUOR-BRIDGE-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 5965