Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to blend granulated sugar and water to produce liquid sucrose of specified concentration: Reads job order to ascertain type and amount of liquid sucrose specified.
- 2) Opens water and steam valves to fill tank and heat water to specified temperature.
- 3) Reads chart to ascertain amount of sugar required for producing liquid sucrose of specified concentration.
- 4) Starts pneumatic conveyors and opens valves to fill hopper with specified amount of sugar.
- 5) Opens hopper gate to feed sugar into heated water.
- 6) Starts agitators to mix liquid sucrose in tank for specified period.
- 7) Closes steam valve and allows liquid to cool.
- 8) Pumps liquid sucrose from mixing tank to specified storage tank.
- 9) Records operating data in station log.
- 10) Takes samples of liquid sucrose produced for laboratory analysis.
Is being a "LIQUID-SUGAR MELTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LIQUID-SUGAR MELTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LIQUID-SUGAR MELTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LIQUID-SUGAR MELTER"
Job Number: 5961