Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives truck to deliver liquid fertilizer to field location and pumps fertilizer into tractor-drawn applicator tank: Drives truck, containing supply tank filled with fertilizer, to area to be fertilized.
- 2) Couples hose from supply tank to feeder tank mounted on tractor.
- 3) Opens valves on feed pipes to synchronize flow of fertilizer onto soil with speed of tractor, using pipe wrench.
- 4) Inspects tanks, hose, piping and couplings for leaks and replaces defective parts, using handtools.
- 5) Records quantity of fertilizer applied.
Is being a "LIQUID-FERTILIZER SERVICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LIQUID-FERTILIZER SERVICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LIQUID-FERTILIZER SERVICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LIQUID-FERTILIZER SERVICER"
Job Number: 5959