Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to liquefy and compress chlorine gas: Ascertains demand and disposition of product and equipment malfunctioning from logsheet.
- 2) Adjusts equipment to control temperature, pressure, vacuum, level, and flow rate in refrigerating system and compressors to maintain prescribed flow of gas.
- 3) Calculates ratio of chlorine to hydrogen, using burette and other testing apparatus, and notifies production workers of deviations from specifications.
- 4) Meters out sulfuric acid sealant to maintain specified level in compressors, drying towers, and pumps.
- 5) Records operational and test data, and calculates daily averages of readings on logsheet.
- 6) May direct workers engaged in filling of cylinders and other containers.
- 7) May be designated according to specialized equipment controlled as Compressor Operator I; Refrigeration Operator.
Is being a "LIQUEFACTION-PLANT OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LIQUEFACTION-PLANT OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LIQUEFACTION-PLANT OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LIQUEFACTION-PLANT OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5958