Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends battery of linter machines that remove linters before seed is crushed and pressed to extract oil: Starts flow of seed into machine.
- 2) Observes and feels seeds that flow from machine to ensure removal of linters.
- 3) Turns thumbscrews to regulate pressure of seed against saws.
- 4) Removes setscrews with wrench and moves shaft holding brushes closer to saws to maintain efficient cleaning operation.
- 5) May assist LINTER-SAW SHARPENER to remove saw cylinder for sharpening.
Is being a "LINTER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINTER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINTER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINTER TENDER"
Job Number: 5953