Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that grinds, cooks, and presses flaxseed to make meal cakes for animal feed, and to obtain oil for use in making products, such as soap, paint, and varnish: Dumps flaxseed into grinding mill and starts mill to grind flaxseed into meal.
- 2) Empties ground meal into tempering kettle.
- 3) Turns valves to regulate and maintain specified temperature and moisture content in kettle.
- 4) Opens valve to dump cooked meal between mats to form cakes.
- 5) Places mats in hydraulic press.
- 6) Starts press that lowers ram and presses oil from cakes.
Is being a "LINSEED-OIL-PRESS TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINSEED-OIL-PRESS TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINSEED-OIL-PRESS TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINSEED-OIL-PRESS TENDER"
Job Number: 5952