Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Twists and ties casings filled with sausage to form links of specified length: Ties one end of stuffed sausage casing with twine to prevent contents from spilling out.
- 2) Presses casing between thumb and index finger at length specified.
- 3) Twists casing at pressed section to form link.
- 4) Twirls remaining length of stuffed casing to make additional links.
- 5) Ties ends of stuffed casings to make longer string of links.
- 6) Drapes sausages over rack for subsequent processing.
- 7) Cuts casings to remove defective parts or to separate links, using cutting tool.
- 9) May hold stomachs or casings during filling by SAUSAGE MAKER and tie ends.
Is being a "LINKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINKER"
Job Number: 5948