Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that spins steel cylinder as inner surface is coated with concrete mortar to make reinforced concrete pipe: Lifts and rolls cylinder onto belt cradle of machine, using hoist, and aligns hot air blower with cylinder opening.
- 2) Starts machine which rotates cylinder and signals BUCKET OPERATOR to feed mortar into rotating cylinder.
- 3) Starts blower which vaporizes and removes moisture from mortar as cylinder spins.
- 4) Stops machine when inner surface of cylinder is lined with layer of mortar.
- 5) Slides rod through interlocking metal ends of lifting straps and moves cylinder to storage area, using hoist.
Is being a "LINING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5945