"LINING FELLER, BLINDSTITCH"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates blindstitch sewing machine equipped with vertical guide to join bottom of lining to garment with stitches that are invisible on outer surface of garment: Adjusts stitch-penetration depth, depending on fabric.
- 2) Folds under edge of lining and positions on outer fabric.
- 3) Guides edge of lining against vertical guide to maintain fabric position and join undersurfaces.
- 4) May join lining at cuff.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SEWING-MACHINE OPERATOR, REGULAR EQUIPMENT Master Title.
Is being a "LINING FELLER, BLINDSTITCH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINING FELLER, BLINDSTITCH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINING FELLER, BLINDSTITCH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINING FELLER, BLINDSTITCH"
Job Number: 5940