Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Draws line of color or gold around edge or rim of bisque or glost ware, such as cups and plates, with brush: Sets ware on wheel and centers it.
- 2) Starts wheel revolving.
- 3) Holds brush against spinning ware, resting arm or hand on support to steady it and make line straight.
- 4) Draws lines on handles and oval or irregular-shaped ware freehand.
- 5) May use hand roller to apply decorative color to ware edges.
- 6) May mix color glazes by hand to obtain specified color shade.
- 7) May paint bands or lines on exterior and interior of glassware, such as tumblers, vases, and bowls, and be designated Bander, Hand.
Is being a "LINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINER"
Job Number: 5926