"LINER REROLL TENDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that cleans, smooths, repairs, and rerolls fabric liners for reuse in winding uncured rubber and fabric materials, calendered rubber or rubberized fabric: Positions liner roll in letoff bracket manually or by use of hoist.
- 2) Starts machine and guides liner through rollers to ensure evenness of liner and removal of wrinkles.
- 3) Examines liner for adhering rubber particles and torn areas.
- 4) Scrapes rubber particles from liner with handtool.
- 5) Sews additional fabric onto liners or repairs defective areas, using sewing machine.
- 6) May verify weight and length of roll, using scale and yardage gauge.
Is being a "LINER REROLL TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINER REROLL TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINER REROLL TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINER REROLL TENDER"
Job Number: 5930