Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Replaces metal liners in ore processing equipment, such as mills, crushers, chutes, and hoppers, using handtools: Loosens worn liners, using wrenches.
- 2) Signals OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR to remove old liner and position replacement.
- 3) Adjusts new liner, using sledge, pry bar, and hydraulic jacks.
- 4) Bolts liner in place, using wrenches.
- 5) May tend furnace to melt zinc.
- 6) May pour molten zinc onto inner surfaces of equipment to prepare equipment for new lining.
Is being a "LINER REPLACER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINER REPLACER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINER REPLACER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINER REPLACER"
Job Number: 5929