Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches metal liners to scalped ingots preparatory to rolling into clad sheet or plate: Positions ingot on cladding conveyor, using hoist.
- 2) Cleans scalped ingot with solvent and rags.
- 3) Selects specified liners from stack and straps them to both sides of ingot, using wire and banding machine.
- 4) Tack-welds liners to ingot, using electric or gas welding equipment.
- 5) Cuts wire straps with wirecutter and signals OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR to remove lined ingot.
- 6) May interlay clad ingots with wood spacers.
Is being a "LINER ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINER ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINER ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINER ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 5927