Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in storing linens and wearing apparel, assembling loads for DRIVER, SALES ROUTE, and maintaining stock in linen supply establishments: Assigns duties to workers.
- 2) Inventories articles in stock, such as table linens, bed sheets, towels, and uniforms, and confers with SUPERINTENDENT, LAUNDRY to request replacement of articles in short supply.
- 3) Counts articles in loads for DRIVER, SALES ROUTE to ensure agreement with quantity specified on load sheet.
- 4) Confers with DRIVER, SALES ROUTE and with customers to resolve complaints, and to modify orders according to size, color, and type of articles specified.
- 5) Interviews employees to resolve complaints and grievances.
- 6) May supervise workers engaged in attaching labels and emblems, repairing, and altering linens and wearing apparel.
- 7) May purchase linen supplies.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "LINEN-ROOM SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINEN-ROOM SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINEN-ROOM SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINEN-ROOM SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 5921