Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Contacts customers of linen rental service to discuss inventory control and usage of rented articles and to solicit new business: Examines rented articles and discusses with customers selection and use of articles to prevent abuse.
- 2) Reviews customer inventory records to determine charges for replacement of damaged articles.
- 3) Recommends account cancellation when customers continue to ruin articles.
- 4) Solicits new business and estimates required inventory.
- 5) May inspect plant equipment for defects that stain or tear articles during laundry process.
Is being a "LINEN CONTROLLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINEN CONTROLLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINEN CONTROLLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINEN CONTROLLER"
Job Number: 5918