Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines proof sheets to detect errors in position and alignment of type, page elements, margins, trim, and fold areas: Positions proof sheet on glass top of lighted, line-up table.
- 2) Moves geared straightedges into position over proof copy to verify alignment of printed material, page, position, and folio continuity.
- 3) Compares colors on proof sheet with standard color key to verify specified color register.
- 4) Records degree and direction plates or type must be shifted to correct alignment, or marks corrective information on proof sheet.
- 5) Draws trim, stitch, and fold lines for bindery processes and plate trim lines for stereotype and electrotype plate fabrication, using straightedge and printer's line gauge.
Is being a "LINE-UP EXAMINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINE-UP EXAMINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINE-UP EXAMINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINE-UP EXAMINER"
Job Number: 5935