"LINE TENDER, FLAKEBOARD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machines and conveyors to dry, segregate, and treat wood flakes, form them into mats, and press them into flakeboard panels: Starts machines and regulates flow of resin and wax additives.
- 2) Adjusts panel controls to regulate speed of conveyors, drying time and temperature, and platen pressure.
- 3) Adjusts height of leveling-brush to control thickness and consistency of mat prior to pressing into flakeboard.
- 4) Observes control panel of platen press to determine that panels conform to specifications.
- 5) Weighs and measures sample panels, using scales, rule, and micrometers.
Is being a "LINE TENDER, FLAKEBOARD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINE TENDER, FLAKEBOARD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINE TENDER, FLAKEBOARD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINE TENDER, FLAKEBOARD"
Job Number: 5915