Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in construction and repair of overhead and underground power lines: Determines and locates cause of current interruptions.
- 2) Trains workers in repair of power lines.
- 3) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 4) May specialize in supervising workers engaged in erecting poles and power lines and be designated Line-Construction Supervisor.
- 5) May specialize in supervising workers engaged in making emergency repairs and be designated Emergency-Crew Supervisor.
- 6) May specialize in supervising workers engaged in erecting steel transmission towers and be designated Line Supervisor, Tower.
Is being a "LINE SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINE SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINE SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINE SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 5914