Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Services aircraft prior to flight according to specifications: Fills fuel and oil tanks and examines tires for specified air pressure.
- 2) Adds water and other cooling agents as required to batteries and liquid-cooled engine radiators.
- 3) Fills landing gear struts with hydraulic fluid.
- 4) May clean exterior and interior of aircraft.
- 5) May load and unload containers of food, beverages, and dishes for in-flight meal services.
- 6) May deice aircraft wings and assemblies, using glycol mixture.
- 7) May assist mechanics in repair of aircraft.
Is being a "LINE-SERVICE ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINE-SERVICE ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINE-SERVICE ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINE-SERVICE ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 5934