"LINE-OUT WORKER II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Seals hogsheads of tobacco prior to shipment or storage: Places prefabricated head in hogshead and climbs onto hogshead to press head down.
- 2) Forces head into hogshead, using metal bar, body weight, and foot pressure.
- 3) Positions metal band around top edge of hogshead, inserts ends of band into ratchet tool, and moves lever to tighten band.
- 4) Secures band to hogshead, using clamps and crimping tool, or by inserting fasteners through perforations in band into hogshead.
- 5) Bends end of band to break off excess band.
- 6) Removes metal reinforcement from hogshead and rolls or pushes hogshead from work area.
Is being a "LINE-OUT WORKER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINE-OUT WORKER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINE-OUT WORKER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINE-OUT WORKER II"
Job Number: 5924