"LINE-OUT WORKER I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Nails heads onto hogsheads of tobacco prior to shipment or storage: Fits precut boards into hogshead to form head and nails wooden crossbar to assembled pieces to secure pieces.
- 2) Inserts metal rim in hogshead, places prefabricated head within rim, and lowers hydraulic ram to force head into hogshead.
- 3) Inserts and nails liner to inside top edge of hogshead to hold head in place.
- 4) Nails head through side of hogshead to secure head.
- 5) May weigh hogshead prior to shipment.
Is being a "LINE-OUT WORKER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LINE-OUT WORKER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LINE-OUT WORKER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LINE-OUT WORKER I"
Job Number: 5923