Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends agitator tanks that mix chemicals with lime sludge to produce filler used in finishing paper: Adjusts valves to control flow of sludge through filter screen into agitator tank.
- 2) Adds acid and alum, and starts agitator to stir mixture.
- 3) Tests alkalinity of mixture by titration test, and adds acid or alum as necessary.
- 4) Weighs specified samples of sludge and compares them with standard chart to determine density.
- 5) Screens sludge sample through wire mesh to detect presence of foreign matter.
- 6) Records test results and quantities of sludge processed.
Is being a "LIME-SLUDGE MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LIME-SLUDGE MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LIME-SLUDGE MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LIME-SLUDGE MIXER"
Job Number: 5905