"LIME MIXER TENDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends mixing machine that mixes lime and water, and sprays mixture on interior of molds to prevent cast iron from sticking to molds: Shovels lime into mixing machine, starts machine, and opens valve to allow water to enter machine to obtain mixture of specified consistency.
- 2) Cleans molds, using airhose.
- 3) Starts pump of spray gun, and sprays molds.
- 4) Observes coating on molds, and adjusts spray gun and consistency of mixture to obtain specified coating.
- 5) Sprays water on molds containing molten iron to cool metal, using hose.
- 6) Removes stuck pigs from molds, using bar.
Is being a "LIME MIXER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LIME MIXER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LIME MIXER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LIME MIXER TENDER"
Job Number: 5900