Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls lighting equipment, such as floodlamps, strip lights, and spotlights from projection room and front or backstage areas of theater to cast spotlight on stage performers: Places spotlights in specified locations in theater and connects wiring for lighting.
- 2) Moves spotlight to follow movements of performers with beam of light, according to instructions on prepared cue sheet.
- 3) Turns color wheel, causing light to be diffused through varicolored gelatin disks to change color of light.
- 4) Cleans and adjusts light, replacing carbons or bulbs as needed.
- 5) May insert varicolored gelatin sheets in frame to assemble color wheel.
Is being a "LIGHTING-EQUIPMENT OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LIGHTING-EQUIPMENT OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LIGHTING-EQUIPMENT OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LIGHTING-EQUIPMENT OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5898