Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and controls lighting equipment for television broadcast or motion picture production: Confers with directors and studies script to determine lighting effects required.
- 2) Sets up spot, flood, incandescent, and mercury vapor lights, reflectors, and other equipment.
- 3) Switches lights on during broadcast, following script or instructions from directors.
- 4) Makes minor repairs, such as replacing broken cables on equipment.
- 5) May lead and give directions to workers while performing same duties.
Is being a "LIGHT TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LIGHT TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LIGHT TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LIGHT TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 5895