Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Monitors activities in swimming areas to prevent accidents and provide assistance to swimmers: Cautions swimmers regarding unsafe areas.
- 2) Rescues swimmers in danger of drowning and administers first aid.
- 3) Maintains order in swimming areas.
- 4) Inspects facilities for cleanliness.
- 5) May clean and refill swimming pool.
- 6) May determine chlorine content and pH value of water, using water testing kit.
- 7) May conduct or officiate at swimming meets.
- 8) May give swimming instructions.
Is being a "LIFEGUARD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LIFEGUARD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LIFEGUARD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LIFEGUARD"
Job Number: 5892