"LIBRARY CLERK, TALKING BOOKS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Selects talking books for mailing to blind library patrons: Compares borrower's written request with list or chart of available titles.
- 2) Selects books or materials, such as large type or braille volumes, tape cassettes, and open reel tape talking books, following borrower's request, or selects substitute titles, following such criteria as age, education, interest, and sex of borrower.
- 3) Obtains books or materials from shelves.
- 4) Types address label to prepare books or materials for mailing.
- 5) May type records, such as material or issue cards.
- 6) May receive and inspect talking books returned to library.
Is being a "LIBRARY CLERK, TALKING BOOKS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LIBRARY CLERK, TALKING BOOKS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LIBRARY CLERK, TALKING BOOKS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LIBRARY CLERK, TALKING BOOKS"
Job Number: 5885