Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates activities to evaluate and resolve engineering-related production problems encountered in assigned area of aircraft manufacturing facility: Reviews production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to maintain current knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities in assigned area.
- 2) Confers with quality control, material, manufacturing, and other department personnel to provide technical support.
- 3) Interprets engineering drawings and facilitates correction of errors on drawings and documents identified during manufacturing operations.
- 4) Investigates reports of defective, damaged, or malfunctioning parts, assemblies, equipment, or systems to determine nature and scope of problem.
- 5) Examines, measures, inspects, or tests defective part for conformance to engineering design drawings or blueprint specifications, using precision measuring and testing instruments, devices, and equipment.
- 6) Consults with project engineers to obtain specialized information.
- 7) Evaluates findings to formulate corrective action plan and coordinates implementation of plan.
- 8) Maintains records or oversees recording of information by others to ensure engineering drawings and documents are current and that engineering-related production problems and resolutions are documented.
- 9) Serves as member of material review board to determine disposition of defective or damaged parts.
- 10) May specialize in investigating and resolving tooling problems and be designated Tool Liaison.
Is being a "LIAISON ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LIAISON ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LIAISON ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LIAISON ENGINEER"
Job Number: 5880