Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Mounts glass vials in level bodies or vial cases: Inserts vial in body or case, and holds vial in position, using specially designed holder, wood wedges, or paper.
- 2) Mixes plaster with liquids to desired consistency.
- 3) Levels frame or case on bench plate, or clamps it in fixture and applies plaster around enclosed vial, using handtools.
- 4) Adjusts vial to center bubble and smooths plaster, using trowel.
- 5) Removes excess plaster, using handtools and compressed airhose.
Is being a "LEVEL-VIAL SETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEVEL-VIAL SETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEVEL-VIAL SETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEVEL-VIAL SETTER"
Job Number: 5876