Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that fills glass vials with alcohol or ether solution and leaves air bubble to form vials used in tools and instruments to determine levelness: Fills rack with vial-filled cups and lowers rack into tank of solution.
- 2) Lowers weighted glass cover and moves lever to turn on air pressure.
- 3) Sets timer for designated time cycle.
- 4) Shuts off air and raises cover when bell rings.
- 5) Compares bubbles in random sampling of filled vials with master vial for conformance to size.
- 6) Refills vials or lets vials stand to evaporate excess fluid to regulate size of bubble.
- 7) Pours solution from jug into tank to replace used fluid.
Is being a "LEVEL-GLASS-VIAL FILLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEVEL-GLASS-VIAL FILLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEVEL-GLASS-VIAL FILLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEVEL-GLASS-VIAL FILLER"
Job Number: 5870