Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Issues import and export letters of credit and accepts payments: Notifies exporters and importers of issuance of letters of credit covering shipment of merchandise.
- 2) Reviews letter of credit documents to determine compliance with international standards.
- 3) Verifies terms of credit, such as amount, insurance coverage, and shipping conditions to determine compliance with established standards.
- 4) Coordinates customer credit information and collateral papers with LOAN OFFICER to comply with bank credit standards.
- 5) Types letters of credit and related documents, using typewriter or computer.
- 6) Records payments and liabilities and other customer account information, using computer.
- 7) May translate correspondence into English or foreign language.
Is being a "LETTER-OF-CREDIT CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LETTER-OF-CREDIT CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LETTER-OF-CREDIT CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LETTER-OF-CREDIT CLERK"
Job Number: 5867