Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Arranges and mounts precut letters, numbers, symbols, and logos on paper backing to produce word groupings for signs and displays: Reads work order to determine wording of sign or display.
- 2) Cuts transparent backing paper to specified size and positions and secures paper to graph grid on drafting table.
- 3) Removes precut letters, numbers, symbols, or logos from strips or sheets, using knife, and positions them on pressure sensitive paper according to copy, following graph grid.
- 4) Tapes letters to paper, using transparent tape.
- 5) Removes completed graphic from table and cuts graphic to size according to customer specifications, using knife.
Is being a "LEGEND MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEGEND MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEGEND MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEGEND MAKER"
Job Number: 5851