Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Covers wooden table or desk tops with leather: Cuts cardboard pattern to contour of tabletop or desk top and cuts outline of pattern on leather, using knife or shears.
- 2) Applies adhesive to table or desk top and to leather, and presses leather onto top, shaping and stretching it to remove wrinkles and prevent buckling as adhesive dries.
- 3) Trims excess leather, using knife.
- 4) Applies goldleaf or other decorative design to leather, using heated die or printing roller and stencil.
- 5) May spray lacquer over leather to protect surface of leather.
Is being a "LEATHER TOOLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEATHER TOOLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEATHER TOOLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEATHER TOOLER"
Job Number: 5846