Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts, stamps, stains, or paints lettering and decorative designs on leather products, such as belts, handbags, luggage, saddles, and novelty items: Draws design and lettering on wet leather with stylus or transfers design by placing pattern or template on leather and pounding with mallet.
- 2) Cuts outline of design and lettering with knife.
- 3) Bevels and flares edges of cuts and fills in design and background, using various stamping tools and mallet.
- 4) May trim and punch leather pieces and sew them together by hand or machine.
- 5) May apply various colors and shades of stain to design and background and be designated Spanisher.
Is being a "LEATHER STAMPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEATHER STAMPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEATHER STAMPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEATHER STAMPER"
Job Number: 5845