Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans suede and leather garments, such as gloves, jackets, and coats: Sorts and classifies articles into lots according to color, degree of dirtiness, and work to be performed.
- 2) Brushes or sponges stains with fatty liquors to spot garment preparatory to cleaning.
- 3) Observes surface and modifies pressure on brush according to type of leather to avoid damage to garment.
- 4) Loads sorted articles into drum of cleaning machine.
- 5) Turns valve to admit cleaning fluid into drum.
- 6) Loads cleaned garments into extractor and tumbler to dry and fluff garments.
- 7) May hand clean articles that are too delicate or badly soiled for machine cleaning.
Is being a "LEATHER CLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEATHER CLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEATHER CLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEATHER CLEANER"
Job Number: 5838