Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that inserts lease strings to keep warp strands separated in specified arrangement to facilitate drawing-in: Positions warp beam in holders, using hoist.
- 2) Pulls warp ends over lease rod and turns rod to make warp threads taut.
- 3) Places cone of string on holder and draws string through guides and needle to thread machine.
- 4) Starts machine that raises and lowers warp threads and inserts string to keep threads in place and prevent tangling.
- 5) Observes counter on machine to ensure that specified number of warp ends are wound on beam.
- 6) Removes warp ends from rod, turns warp beam to rewind ends, and secures ends with tape.
- 7) Removes warp beam from holder, using hoist.
Is being a "LEASING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEASING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEASING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEASING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 5837