"LEASING AGENT, RESIDENCE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Shows and leases apartments, condominiums, homes, or mobile home lots to prospective tenants: Interviews prospective tenants and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications.
- 2) Accompanies prospects to model homes and apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, available facilities, such as swimming pool and saunas, location of shopping centers, services available, and terms of lease.
- 3) Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit.
- 4) May inspect condition of premises periodically and arrange for necessary maintenance.
- 5) May compile listings of available rental property.
- 6) May compose newspaper advertisements.
- 7) May be required to have real estate agent's license.
- 8) May contact credit bureau to obtain credit report on prospective tenant.
Is being a "LEASING AGENT, RESIDENCE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEASING AGENT, RESIDENCE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEASING AGENT, RESIDENCE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEASING AGENT, RESIDENCE"
Job Number: 5836