Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Separates sections of tangled threads from salvaged beams to establish lease and strips defective filling from quills: Positions beam onto holding rack, using electric overhead chain hoist.
- 2) Pulls and cuts knotted sections of yarn to align and separate layers of yarn on beam, using hand shears.
- 3) Tapes yarn ends to secure alignment on beam prior to establishing lease.
- 4) Separates alternating strands of yarn between thumb and index finger and places lease strings between sheds and repeats process to establish specified lease.
- 5) Ties lease strings to secure yarn.
- 6) Wraps protective paper around beam and attaches identifying tag to beam.
- 7) Removes defective filling from quills.
Is being a "LEASE PICKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEASE PICKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEASE PICKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEASE PICKER"
Job Number: 5833