Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Moistens hands of tobacco to make leaves pliable for processing: Removes hands from receiving box and dips them into water or sprays water over leaves.
- 2) Stacks leaves, stem down, on drainboard and covers leaves with cloth or paper.
- 3) May pack drained leaves in cases and transfer cases to steam or humidifier room, using handtruck.
- 4) May mix various grades and types of tobacco prior to conditioning.
- 5) May be designated according to type of tobacco as Binder Caser; Wrapper Caser.
- 6) May feel tobacco leaves from steam room and moisten butts and tops of hands that are too dry and be designated Cigar-Tobacco Rehandler.
Is being a "LEAF CONDITIONER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEAF CONDITIONER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEAF CONDITIONER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEAF CONDITIONER"
Job Number: 5825