Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fabricates fishing leaders from cable wire and synthetic fiber line: Attaches snaps, swivels, and other accessories to precut lengths of plastic- or nylon-coated cable wire, and secures ends of cable with plastic or nylon sleeves and adhesives.
- 2) Forms loop in ends of precut lengths of stainless steel wire and wraps ends back around wire to secure them.
- 3) Ties loop knots in centers and ends of precut lengths of line to facilitate attachment of weights or hooks.
- 4) May coil completed leaders and attach them to display cards or insert them in plastic envelopes.
- 5) May test tensile strength of leader material, using tensiometer.
- 6) May attach precut length of line to fishhook in manner to facilitate attachment to line or lure and be designated Sneller, Hand.
Is being a "LEADER TIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEADER TIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEADER TIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEADER TIER"
Job Number: 5820